Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Magnolia Bakery Peanut Butter Cookies



Ohhh my goodness...these are amazing. I really need to put them away, or there will be none left for my coworkers tomorrow. This is post #6 on this blog, and post #2 using a recipe from Smitten Kitchen. I don't know food blog etiquette yet, so I hope it's not rude to borrow recipes and drool all over my keyboard while doing so.

I had to reduce the cooking time on these a bit, down to 8 minutes. I used the Toll House chocolate chunks, and creamy JIF peanut butter.

These are *pretty* cookies too, since they're little and cute and rolled in sugar, so I'm looking forward to sharing them tomorrow. Here's the link to the recipe: http://smittenkitchen.com/2007/12/peanut-butter-cookies/

Replicating Magnolia goodness in my apartment almost makes up for the fact that I ended up in DC instead of NY after college!

No comments: